Maana Electric’s engineering team is looking to fill the role of Vacuum Technologies Design Specialist. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Defining the architecture and the design of vacuum and gas flow technology for semiconductor and metallurgical applications.
- Performing literature research and trade-off analysis for the definition of systems requirements.
- Following the manufacturing and the implementation of vacuum devices for first prototyping and later for product industrialization.
- Collaborating with semiconductor and metallurgical experts for the design and implementation of dedicated solutions for processes operating in vacuum conditions.
- Conducting testing of the designed subsystem, post-data analysis with theoretical and experimental data and writing reports.
- Master’s degree in mechanical or Chemical Process Engineering, Physics or related field.
- At least 3 years of industrial experience in the design of complex systems operating in vacuum conditions and high temperatures.
- Practical experience with developing and assembling process prototypes.
- Knowledge of safety regulations with high vacuum and pressurized gas systems.
- Experience with validation and verification of prototype testing.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semiconductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Experience with pneumatic systems is an asset.
- Experience with automation and industrialization is a bonus.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.