Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Technician. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Aid in supporting of a wide range of laboratory activities.
- Fabricate parts and assemblies for breadboards and prototypes.
- Supporting scientific investigations and experiments on breadboards and prototypes.
- Aid in decision making in components manufacturing and prototyping process.
- Maintaining and cleaning of laboratory/warehouse area and equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining stock in warehouse.
- Act horizontally across the organization to help a variety of engineering projects.
- Ensure safety standards are kept and carry out risk assessments.
- Writing simple reports on performed activities.
- Wide background of hands on fabrication skills ranging from machining experience, welding, soldering, and metal parts fabrication.
- Ability to operate and maintain manual lathes, mills and other machining equipment.
- Ability to operate simple CNC machines.
- Familiar with prototype/breadboards fabrication.
- Experience in developing prototypes and making things from both ‘napkin sketches’ and CAD.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good written and oral communication in English. Luxembourgish and French are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in developing equipment for the Semiconductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- Familiar with mechanical design, mechatronics, CAD modelling, harness and cabling, pneumatic systems.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.