Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Systems Engineer. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Aid in managing of system and subsystem R&D projects.
- Ensure business objectives are translated into technical requirements and developments.
- Physical & functional requirements definition for system and subsystems.
- Manage the developments of several subsystems.
- Perform critical technology trade-offs and define alternative system and subsystem configurations.
- Detailed system architecture modelling and simulation.
- Hands on approach in critical technology developments and provide technical support across the entire technology stack.
- Determining inputs, outputs, mass, power and cost budgets of system and subsystems.
- Aid in technology decision making.
- Perform, organize & manage concurrent engineering activities.
- Optimize systems and subsystem designs.
- Design, develop & manage the interoperability of subsystems.
- Collaborating with people in other disciplines to support their subsystem needs.
- Supporting the test campaign of prototypes/subsystems.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering field
- At least 5 years of experience in systems engineering.
- Multidisciplinary engineering experience.
- Experience with budget management and business objective definition.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of system engineering projects.
- Proven track record in requirements definition.
- Capable of effectively working and managing teams under strict deadlines.
- Experience with systems engineering processes (i.e. Concurrent engineering approaches)
- Experience with developing risk matrices and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Broad technical understanding of Semi-Conductor Physics (ideally Photovoltaics), and/or Metallurgical processes.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semi-conductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Experience with executing projects, tendering and negotiations with ESA or other space agencies.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
Due to the nature of the equipment, the person filling this position cannot have any medical implants, such as pacemakers, that are sensitive to strong magnetic fields.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows..
This position will be available from October 2019.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.
|Job Category||Business, Engineering|