Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of a Technical Project Manager. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Aid in managing of a wide range of engineering projects.
- Act horizontally across the organization to help a variety of engineering projects.
- Function as a project management ‘coach’ to the entire team.
- Ensure engineering projects hit deadlines.
- Control budgets & track technology investments.
- Aid in technology decision making.
- Collaborating with people in other disciplines to support their project management needs.
- Supporting the test campaign of prototypes/subsystems.
- Conducting project reviews and assessments.
- Ensure safety standards are kept.
- Create processes and standards for improving productivity and efficiency throughout the organisation.
The Technical Project Manager will work directly with the C-level management team to help the organization in its growth and fast paced developments.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering or technical field.
- At least 5-year experience in technical project management.
- Training and experience with budget management and control.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Capable of effectively working and managing teams under strict deadlines.
- Experience in managing teams with more than 10 team members.
- Experience and knowledge in process improvement.
- Skilled in structuring projects & timelines.
- Experience in developing work breakdown structures, Gantt charts, and real-time project tracking pipelines.
- Experience managing large R&D projects.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semiconductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Experience with procurement and production management.
- Experience with European safety standards & quality assurance.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high-tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
- Experience in relationships and negotiations with space agencies.
Due to the nature of the Equipment, the person filling this position cannot have any medical implants, such as pacemakers, that are sensitive to strong magnetic fields.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows..
This position will be available from October 2019.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.
|Job Category||Business, Engineering|