Maana Electric’s Team is looking to fill the role of Procurement & Logistics Manager. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s support team include:
- Be the central point for all the purchases of the technical goods and equipment related to the production of Maana’s machines.
- Manage the entire procurement process including the selection of the suppliers, the requests for quotation, the evaluation of the offers, the negotiation, the actual purchase and contracting.
- Manage the entire supply chain process including procurement, logistics, inventory, warranty and after-sales support.
- Manage the entire logistics process including the selection of the appropriate transport company, the customs clearance, the payment of taxes and duties in coordination with the financial department.
- Ensure effective lines of communication to ensure timely delivery of procured goods using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
- Be responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality and service delivery.
- Establish and implement a monitoring system that ensures that the prices paid for goods remain competitive.
- Develop and manage the rosters of suppliers, elaborate supplier selection, and evaluation, quality, and performance measurement mechanisms. This may include on-site quality surveys.
- Prepare regular procurement plans and progress reports as required.
- Identify and build strategic alliances with key suppliers.
- Closely work with the team members, understand business needs and develop logistics service strategy.
- Perform other projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Build long-term relationships with vendors in the industry.
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company.
- Manage technological systems that track the shipment, inventory and supply of materials.
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Logistics, or similar relevant fields.
- Previous working experience as a Procurement Manager for at least 5 years.
- Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team, assess priorities, and manage multiple activities with attention to detail, meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving capacity, with demonstrated ability for considerable analysis and sound judgment to find solutions in a complex environment with shifting and competing priorities.
- Advanced Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel spreadsheets, word processing, power point, and electronic mail).
- Excellent vendor relationships and the ability to create partnerships.
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and oral communication in English and French. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Experience with chemical industry products and services including Hazardous Materials shipping.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.
|Job Category||Business, Support|