Maana Electric’s engineering team is looking to fill the role of Mechanical Engineer. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Supporting the engineering team dedicated to the mechanical design of complex subsystems.
- Providing detailed CAD models and stress analysis of mechanical components and equipment.
- Performing literature research and trade-off analysis for the definition of systems requirements.
- Following the manufacturing and the implementation of mechanical aspects of prototypes and industrial products.
- Collaborating with experts for the design and the implementation of dedicated solutions for processes and products.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science or related fields.
- Industrial experience in the thermo-structural design of reaction chambers.
- Experience with the design of cooling loops (i.e. regenerative cooling).
- Experience in 3D parametric modelling (Solidworks) and FEM (both thermal and structural) simulation tools.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance & Design for Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of safety regulations in industrial environments and ECSS standards.
- Practical experience with developing and assembling process prototypes.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Knowledge/experience in the development of high temperature processes (i.e. combustion, detonation) is an asset.
- Experience with heat transfer mechanisms of materials is an asset.
- Experience with thermal storage is an asset.
- Experience in manufacturing engineering is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of machining equipment and tools (welding, milling, lathe and more) is a plus.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.