Maana Electric’s engineering team is looking to fill the role of Marketing Intern. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s business team include:
- Design and present new social media campaign.
- Create social media contents and manage company’s social media accounts.
- Help with planning and hosting marketing events.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Currently enrolled or newly graduated in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or similar fields.
- Able to multitask and willing to learn new tasks quickly.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Structured and able to self-manage.
- Able to understand needs of the team and ensure needs are met.
- Good IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. French, Luxembourgish and German are considered a plus.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of different marketing trends and techniques.
- Graphic skills.
- Familiar with startup and / or fast paced environments.
- EU nationality or student visa for EU.
What we offer:
- 6 months paid internship.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focused working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.