Maana Electric’s Team is looking to fill the role of Laboratory and Testing Technician. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Perform standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and prototypes following already established testing procedures.
- Record results and draft daily testing reports.
- Assist the engineering team in analysis of the data.
- Provide recommendations for experimental setup improvement and optimization and/or apply them through manufacturing process.
- Perform maintenance of testing equipment and assist procurement/manufacturing process for spare parts.
- Support the manufacturing of breadboards and testing equipment.
- Several years of experience with testing of breadboards and prototypes and knowledge of standard testing equipment.
- Technical studies and broad (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic) knowledge background
- Very organized and able to consistently follow predefined experimental procedures with very limited supervision.
- Able to perform tasks defined in a test plan on time and self-manage the time.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to write a test report and/or transfer recoded data/info to the engineering team.
- Able to understand lab safety issues and to follow safety guidelines.
- Familiar with manufacturing techniques and knowledge of material properties and manufacturability.
- Experience in rapid prototyping.
- Familiar with procurement processes.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semiconductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Mining industry is an asset.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.