Maana Electric’s engineering team is looking to fill the role of Junior Electrochemical Engineer. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Supporting the engineering team to perform research experiments with molten metals and salts.
- Assembling and testing of electrochemical test prototypes.
- Conducting post-data analysis with theoretical and experimental data and writing reports
- Assist in the transferring of laboratory results in upscaling prototypes.
- Supporting the design of upscaled prototypes.
- Collaborating with people in other disciplines.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrochemistry, Chemical, or Metallurgical Engineering; or Material Sciences related fields.
- Experience working with high temperature systems and molten metals.
- Hands-on skills for building and assembling laboratory test equipment.
- Knowledge of experimental design.
- Ability to apply statistical methods to support data based decision making.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio) and Matlab.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethic and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- 1 year relevant experience in the field.
- Familiar with high temperature systems or high power (current) systems.
- Familiar with laboratory testing.
- EU nationality, EU student visa or work permit for Luxembourg.
Due to the nature of the Equipment, the person filling this position cannot have any medical implants, such as pacemakers, that are sensitive to strong magnetic fields.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows..
This position will be available from October 2019.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.