Maana Electric’s Team is constantly looking for talented professionals in several disciplines of the Engineering. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Collaborate to the development of projects in the In-Situ Resources Utilization and Energy & Sustainability domains.
- Collaborating with experts for the design and the implementation of dedicated solutions for processes and products.
- Participate to products development from concept to industrialization.
Maana Electric is looking for Mechanical, Electrical, Thermal, Metallurgical, Chemical, Semiconductors and Space Engineers who are ready to accept the challenges of complex and visionary projects to power human ambition on Earth and beyond! The qualifications required are:
- Master degree in the related Engineering domain.
- 3+ years of working experience.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in the development of extreme environment applications (i.e. high temperature, Ultra High Vacuum, etc.) is an asset.
- Knowledge of space, metallurgical, semiconductor and photovoltaic industry is an asset.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying t