Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Electromechanical Technician. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Aid in supporting of a wide range of laboratory and workshop activities.
- Perform electrical equipment installations and wiring.
- Fabricate mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Troubleshooting of electrical issues and repairs.
- Operate power tools.
- Aid in decision making in components manufacturing and prototyping process.
- Maintaining and cleaning of laboratory/warehouse area and equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining stock in warehouse.
- Ensure safety standards are kept and carry out risk assessments.
- Writing of simple reports on performed activities.
- Technical certification for electrical works.
- Able to understand and follow electrical diagrams and blueprints.
- Experience in developing prototypes and making things from both “napkin sketches” and CAD.
- Familiar with mechanical diagrams, harness and cabling.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good written and oral communication in English. Luxembourgish and French are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in Semiconductors, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Wide background of hands-on skills ranging from machining experience, welding, soldering and metal parts fabrication.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
- Technical certification valid for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focused working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.