Maana Electric’s engineering team is looking to fill the role of an Electrical Engineer. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Being responsible of the electrical design of complex subsystems within the electrical power subsystem.
- Designing electrical circuits, board layouts and equipment for other powered subsystems.
- Implementing and maintaining electrical quality standards.
- Performing literature research and trade-off analysis for the definition of subsystem requirements and create the solutions to meet expected performance requirements.
- Collaborating with specialists in other disciplines to support their electrical needs and integration into the electrical power subsystem.
- Conducting testing of the designed subsystem, post-data analysis with theoretical and experimental data and writing reports.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or related engineering field and 3 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with high power industrial applications.
- Strong knowledge within electrical system designs, from first principles concepts through design of production hardware.
- Experience with power conversion methods and high current systems.
- Experience with harness installation and wiring.
- Familiarity with the European electrical standards and compliance regulations.
- Knowledge of safety regulations with high voltage and high current system handling.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semiconductor, Metallurgy and/or Space industry is an asset.
- Experience with Solid Work Electrical or similar software.
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and/or simulation tools.
- Understanding of electric and electronic circuits as they apply to power electronics and controls.
- PLC systems programming skills.
- Experience with validation and verification of electrical power systems using laboratory and in-field testing.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.