Maana Electric’s Team is looking to fill the role of CAD Drafting Technician. The main tasks for this position within Maana Electric’s engineering team include:
- Translating specifications into detailed production drawing.
- Drafting 2D and 3D CAD modelling from basic sketches.
- Assist manufactoring and procurement with both with quick and detailed CAD modelling for first prototyping and later for product industrialization.
- Collaborating with several team members for the design and implementation of dedicated design solutions.
- After testing activities, optimization of the CAD models based on the specialist’s specifications, configuration changes tracking and reporting writing.
- Experience with design for manufacturing.
- Technical studies and deep mechanical knowledge background.
- At least 3 years of industrial experience in the CAD modelling of complex systems.
- Good time management and efficient time distribution over several tasks keeping an eye on quality and details.
- Familiar with manufacturing techniques and knowledge of material properties and manufacturability.
- Experience in rapid prototyping.
- Familiar with procurement processes.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semiconductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Mining industry is an asset.
- Familiar with mechanical, pneumatic and electrical CAD modelling.
- Familiar with FEM simulation.
- Familiar with additive manufacturing processes.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.