Maana Electric is looking to fill the role of a “Senior Business Developer, Sustainability Market”. The main tasks for this position within Maana Electric include:
- Daily follow up of business development activities for the sustainability market.
- Generate a strong drive at international level, increasing the number of projects, attract interest for Maana Electric solutions.
- Monitor the evolution of the sustainability market, and particularly the photovoltaics sector.
- Identify the niches and potential growth levers.
- Identify opportunities for the development of the Maana Electric offer and solutions.
- Work in tight collaboration with Maana Electric’s management to define proper development objectives.
- Create a high level of credibility on the market.
- Continue to be up to date with energy and carbon laws/legislation, market trends, new technological advancements and energy solutions within sustainability.
- Pinpointing business development opportunities emerging through market conditions, laws/regulations or energy transition.
- Business to business sales, filling the project pipeline.
- Support the management and the engineering team for developing solutions responding to the market demand.
- Enthusiastically pinpointing and prospecting existing customers and gain new clients for Maana Electric’s Sustainability solutions.
- Master Degree in Business and/or Engineering or related fields.
- Experience selling solutions within the energy industry, and particularly solar photovoltaics.
- Experience dealing with solar developers and/or EPC’s is considered a real asset.
- Knowledge of Corporate, Social and Environmental governance is considered a plus.
- Understanding of Carbon legislation and climate change policies is considered a plus.
- Experience with Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (CPPA) is considered a plus.
- Confident in being in a client facing role.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- 5-10 Years’ experience within the Sustainability sector as a minimum.
- Ability to understand and communicate deeply technical solutions to clients.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with highly technical projects.
- Experience dealing with Energy companies
- Global Network in Energy sector, in particular in Europe and MENA.
- EU nationality, visa or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focused working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.