Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Business Analyst Intern. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s business team include:
- Perform research to gather data pertaining to solar industry, company and customer trends.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to uncover competition and industry information.
- Prepare and update business cases and strategies.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks.
- Write analytical and business reports.
- Currently enrolled or newly graduated in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business and Administration or similar fields.
- Able to multitask and willing to learn new tasks quickly.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Structured and able to self-manage.
- Able to understand needs of the team and ensure needs are met.
- Good IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Luxembourgish, French and German are considered a plus.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of different marketing trends and techniques.
- Familiar with startup and/or fast paced environments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- 6 months paid internship.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focused working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.