Maana Electric’s Team is looking to fill the role of Back End Software Developer. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Develop a database and API for data storage and operation of both Terrestrial and Lunar hardware.
- Interfacing database and data retrieval hardware.
- Provide expertise into databases and servers requirements and design definition.
- Setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting databases and servers.
- Ensure security and encryption is achieved throughout the data transfer chain.
- Develop a secure and private API.
- Design of data transfer and storage of 100s of data points.
- Develop a scalable database & back end architecture.
- Collaborating with specialists in other disciplines to support their data storage needs.
- Develop operations algorithms & perform machine learning on acquired data for improving hardware system operations.
- Conduct extensive testing before deployment.
- Develop a continous software development methodology within the company.
- Support in the development of a Control Center for both Terrestrial and Lunar hardware.
- Communicate with telecoms companies for data transfer from in field systems to the Control center.
- Master degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related engineering field.
- 5+ years of working experience.
- Experienced in database management and encryption.
- Experienced in setting up new server environments.
- Experience with database programming languages (i.e. mysql, MongoDB).
- Experienced in setting up API’s.
- Experienced in C# programming.
- Experienced in building software testing frameworks.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Dutch and other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in machine learning.
- 2-factor authentication.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge with front end application development and GUIs.
- Good practical knowledge of .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC) is considered a plus.
- Experience in developing data analysis tools.
- Experience in supporting data center networks implementation.
- EU nationality or work permit for The Netherlands.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.