Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Administrative Assistant. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s support team include:
- Aid in administrative tasks.
- Serve as the single point of contact for administrative needs.
- Coordinate payroll with the Social Secretary
- Ensure proper administration of all invoices.
- Encode all invoices and payments, coordination with the accounting
- Manage office supplies, and help to the logistic of other procurements, in particular arrange shippings.
- Manage Maana’s facilities and ensure proper care is taken.
- Help in onboarding of employees.
- Draw up and manage files and documents.
- Organize meetings and internal events.
- Arrange travels and external meetings.
- Minute taking for meetings.
- Maintain calendars.
- Aid in enhancing the company culture.
- Manage internal and external communications.
- Handle phone and email responses.
- Create processes and standards for administrative tasks.
- Propose tools for simplifying administrative work flow.
- Ensure a healthy IT system as well as an organized information data structure.
- Perform a variety of other duties as required.
- At least 2 year’s experience in administration.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Structured and able to self manage.
- Able to understand needs of the team and ensure needs are met.
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask and willing to learn new tasks quickly
- Able to be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and French. Luxembourgish and German are considered a plus.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Background / Experience with legal documentation a bonus.
- Familiar with startup and / or fast paced environments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows..
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.
|Job Category||Business, Support|