Maana Electric’s Team is looking to fill the role of Accountant. The main tasks for this position within Maana Electric’s support team include:
- Bookkeeping & maintenance of annual records
- Maintenance of accounting file
- Preparation of financial statements
- Period-end accounts closing
Corporate Management & Corporate Secretarial
- Maintenance of corporate registers & books
- Corporate legal compliance and related filings
- Preparation of board meetings and general assembly
Corporate tax and VAT compliance
- Filing of corporate tax returns and tax balances
- Follow-up and control of tax statements
- Filing of periodic and annual tax returns
- Follow-up and control of VAT statements
- Coordination with Luxembourg Tax and VAT administrations
- Filling of management dashboards
- Reporting and tracking KPI’s
Invoicing and payments
- Administrating the invoices
- Carrying out the payments
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or similar.
- A 3-year practical professional experience in the industry after having obtained the diploma, at least one year of which was spent with a duly established chartered accountant.
- Experience using different accounting software programs.
- Master in MS Excel.
- Flexible and willing to help on a wide variety of financial tasks.
- Structured and able to self-manage.
- Able to understand needs of the team and ensure needs are met.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to be responsible and hold a high level of confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and French. Dutch is considered a plus.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Familiar with startup and / or fast paced environments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.
|Job Category||Business, Support|